Jadwiga Lorenc

Speech therapy is my qualification. As a qualified speech therapist, I deal with children who speak badly. Some of them with stammering, other with lisping or with nasal pronunciation. My role is to help them articulate well. I always involve parents in this activity, because they have to practice with their children at home. Sometimes I ask them to do some additional examinations i.e. consulting an orthodontist. Especially when I see some irregularties of the teeth and the need to correct them, I cooperate with a throat specialist as well. From time to time I ask them to consult a nurologist, a psychologist, or a pedagog. I love my job because I always feel helpful. Once a week I go to kindergarten classes to make additional diagnosises.